Understanding JS Bin
JS Bin is an open-source collaborative web development debugging tool. It was built by Remy Sharp and is completely open source.
What is JS Bin?
Key Features of JS Bin
- Real-time code writing and saving
- Real-time full preview rendering
- Support for processors like coffee-script, LESS, Markdown, and Jade
- Debugging of remote Ajax calls
The Tech Stack Behind JS Bin
The Evolution of JS Bin
- Version 1 of JS Bin was developed in 2008.
- Version 2 was rewritten from the ground up and is completely open source.
In conclusion, **JS Bin** is a tool that enables you to learn, experiment and teach using web technologies. It's a part of your tool chain to help you solve problems, explore technology and teach others.
Frequently Asked Questions
JS Bin was built by Remy Sharp.